- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites called the charter on cooperation propaganda2008-12-26 09:38
The Labor party of Georgia regards the signing of the charter on strategic cooperation between the USA and Georgia, that must occur on January 4th , a ‘propagandistic step', said the Laborites leader, Shalva Natelashvili, ITAR-TASS informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He pointed out that, according the existing data, this charter will have no specific regulations for safeguarding security of Georgia.
In his view, the stir around this document is a propagandistic action of Georgian present-time administration and the USA.
The Laborites leader urged Georgian administration to renounce the course to NATO and any other military blocs, including the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO).
Today Grigol Vashadze, Georgian Foreign Minister, announced that the agreement on strategic partnership between Georgia and the USA is planned to be signed on January, 4th 2009.
According to Vashadze, the text of the document hasn't been published yet, it is still being agreed.
The agreement includes regulations on strategic cooperation between Georgia and the USA in all spheres, confirmation of sovereignty, freedom and independence of Georgia. Besides, the document includes cooperation in spheres of security and defense.