- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Talk of the President and the Prime Minister came to blows2008-12-26 10:37
Last week the incident between the Georgian President, Mikhail Saakashvili and the Georgian Prime Minister, Grigol Mgaloblishvili, came to blows, Regnum informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the agency, the first to publish the fact was The Alia. Saakashvili hit the PM and then threw a phone at him, The Vzglyad informs, alluding to The Alia. The motives of the incident are not mentioned. According to the newspaper, Mgaloblishvili replied with resignation which Saakashvili refused to accept.
No official comment has followed yet.