- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: citizens of Georgia hold officials in respect2011-03-16 12:55
President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili stated that the reforms carried out under his guidance have changed the people's mentality.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As reported by REGNUM, the head of the Georgian state declared during an interview given to PBS American channel that Georgia is the world leader in corruption control. According to him, this fact affects the architecture of the new buildings.
Saakashvili referred to the new office of the Georgian MIA with its transparent walls. He underlined that such measures allow the people to watch the way the officials serve the Georgian people.
"Earlier, the people dreaded these structures but now they can see them serving the nation and feel respect for them", - Saakashvili underlined.
"Today, almost all the institutes in Georgia enjoy more popularity than political figures, while things were vice versa before. That's the greatest achievement of the mental revolution", - the Georgian leader also remarked, adding that the people have got a similar attitude towards the institution of presidency.