- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine and Georgia preparing a joint project in transport field2011-03-16 16:39
Ukraine and Georgia are preparing a joint project in the field of transport. As was reported to the journalists by Secretary of Ukrainian Embassy in Georgia on Economic Issues Valery Frunze, Tbilisi electric locomotive plat is planning to start a joint project with the car repair plant in the Ukrainian city of Krukov. He is cited by Bugisness Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The new project will be a regional one and is expected to serve the rolling equipment at the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway route.
"Tbilisi electric locomotive plant is the executor of a 20-million-lari state order. 1 thousand 500 people are employed at the enterprise.
The car repair plant is one of the largest enterprises in Ukraine.