- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian schools to be audited2011-03-16 19:38
The procedure of the public schools auditing will be started in Georgia. As reported by Novosti Georgia, the event will be realized by the Controlling Chamber jointly with the Ministry of Education and Science.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As was underlined by the Chamber, 16 elementary educational institutions will be audited, nine of them being located in the capital. The state budget annually allocates over 330 million laris for the sponsorship of schools (188,572 million dollars), which is 60 percent of the budget of Ministry of Education, the report goes.
The audit will study the budget costs and the legality of individual approaches at schools. In the opinion of Minister of Education Dmitry Shashkin, all the expenses of public schools should be transparent.