- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
AGRI liquefied gas plant construction project realized in Georgia2011-03-17 14:09
Azerbaijan is building a liquefied gas plant in Georgia. As reported by Business Georgia with reference to the statement made by President of Azerbaijani State Gas Company Rovnag Abdullayev, the construction is realized in the context of the AGRI project (Azerbaijan-Georgia-Romania Interconnector, AGRI). A three-party company has been set up in the context of the project.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Besides, in his interview to the journalists, R.Abdullayev remarked that the Azerbaijani party is not yet considering the issue and, relatively, does not hold negotiations on the construction of an oil refinery in Georgia. "There are certain ideas we are considering. Their realization will be decided upon after the project's technical evaluation", - he added.
The memorandum on the AGRI project realization was singed by three countries on 13 April 2010. The projects implies the transportation of the Azerbaijani gas through the pipelines to the Georgian Black Sea coast where the gas will be liquefied on a special terminal and then supplied to a terminal in the Romanian port of Constanta in tankers. Afterwards, liquefied gas will be brought to the state of natural gas and will be used by Romania and other European countries.
According to preliminary assessments, the cost of the project realization is from 1,2 billion to 4,5 billion euros for each party.