- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gruzstat started examining large enterprises2011-03-17 14:55
Statistical service of Georgia started its annual examination of enterprises of the non-financial corporations sector. As reported by Business Georgia, the investigation was started on the basis of the results of 2010 by Directorate of the Gruzstat Business Statistics.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The examination covers all the large enterprises, while the examination of small and middle enterprise goes on selectively, Gruzstate underlined.
The results of the examination will help specify the data of 2010 and get the economic figures reflecting the activity of the business sector in various directions. That's turnover, production release, the number of employed population and those engaged in production, average monthly salary, investments in fixed assets, income and costs classification, additional cost.
The examination will result in macroeconomic figures, as well as the labour statistics figures in Georgia. Results will be published before 15 October 2011.