- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Electronic fingerprint base to be set up in Tskhinval2011-03-17 17:51
The work on launching the Papilon automated fingerprint information system started in Tskhinval. As reported by Novosti Georgia with reference to Res agency, assistance in this work is provided by Russian specialists; new special equipment has been already delivered to Tskhinval from Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The system is meant for inkless fingerprinting of the citizens and creating electronic fingerprint cards databases. The complex comprises the server and the client units integrated into a common network to receive information on-line.
The Papilon system is one of the popular automated systems providing the storage and collection of a fingerprint database. Further, the same equipment will be used for passportization of the local population, experts say.