- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia building new power line within Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project2011-03-17 19:16
A new 110-kilovolt electric power line construction will be started in Georgia in the context of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project. As reported by Novosti-Georgia, the construction is realized by joint efforts of the Georgian State Electric System (GSE) and Energo-Pro Georgia. The length of the power line is expected to be 22 kilometers; it will ensure the energy supply of Marabda-Kartsakhi railway section. The construction is to be completed this year.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is planned to build a new 105-kilometer railway branch in the context of Baku-Tbilisi-Akhalkalaki-Kars project to run along the territories of Turkey and Georgia. Besides, a 183-kilometer Akhalkalaki-Marabda-Tbilisi railway section will be reconstructed in Georgia. It is planned to build a station for switching to European track in Akhalkalaki.
According to the specialists, the project cost is 422 million dollars and 600 million dollars with the necessary infrastructure.