- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia and Abkhazia to define their state frontier line2011-03-18 13:31
A meeting of a bilateral Russian-Abkhaz commission on the state frontier demarcation will take place on March 28 - April 1 in Moscow, Apsnypress reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The point is the definition of the frontier line in the north-west section along the River of Psou.
This region borders with the region where the Winter Olympics in Sochi will be held.
Discrepancies are possible on defining the border line near the mountain village of Aibga.
This village is split in two by the near-border River of Psou. There are 127 people in the village. The access to the village from the side of Abkhazia is unfavourable. There is no road on the Russian side either. But the villages use a helicopter making regular flights from Sochi.
The Abkhaz delegation comprises deputies of parliament, as well as the leaders of a number of governmental structures.