- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Airport in Kutaisi to be sold for 1 lari2011-03-18 14:38
The right of managing the Kopitnari airport in Kutaisi may be transferred to the investor, which, as the Georgian government hopes, may ensure qualified and cheap servicing of the airport, GHN reports. The government is intended to transfer the right of the airport management for a symbolic payment of 1 lari, Ministry of Economy and Sustained Development of Georgia reports. In response, the company that will take over the airport management will provide the development of the airport infrastructure, low flight prices and other measures.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The government does not announce any tender or an auction on the transference of rights. The government has the right to dismiss all the bids. The government reserves the right to continue negotiations with the selected company regarding the rest of conditions, Ministry of Economy underlines.
Let us remind you that the airport of Kopitnari is located 20 kilometers away from Kutaisi. The area of the airport is 35,5 hectares. The area of constructions is 2 thousand 300 square meters.