- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Second round of negotiations on WTO to take place before end of April2011-03-21 16:12
A new round of Russian-Georgian negotiations on Russia's entering in the World Trade Organziation may take place before the end of April, - RBK reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This was stated today at a weekly briefing by Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Nino Kalandadze.
In Kalandadze's opinion, Russian party broke an agreement not to reveal information on the parties' position in the course of the first round of negotiations.
"Despite that, the government of Georgia, including the foreign policy administration, sticks to the terms agreed between the parties before negotiations in Bern. The Georgian party says negotiations must go on, especially that they fall within Tbilisi's interests", - Nino Kalandadze underlined.
The first stage of negotiations held in Bern ended up in nothing. However, the parties intend to continue the dialogue. Georgia makes demands that Russia refused to fulfill. Notably, Georgia tried to get RF's agreement for setting up customs stations at the outer borders of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.