- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Expert: media creating an anti-Russian background in Armenia2011-03-21 17:49
Deputy Director of the Noravank Scientific Educational Fund Sevak Sarukhanyan believes that the statements made by some political powers commenting upon the oil price growth have got an anti-Russian implication, - Novosti Armenia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The gas issue that is urgent for Armenia became the subject of large speculations and an attempt to show by way of disinformation that natural gas in Armenia costs higher than in European countries", - Sarukhanyan said.
The expert comments on the results of the research showing that the gas prices in Armenia are excessive.
The expert underlined that the gas price in Armenia is lower than in all the European countries. "The only cheap gas is consumed in Georgia, which is explained by the fact that Georgia gets 500 mln cubic meters of natural gas from Azerbaijan for 63 dollars, for it provides the export of Azerbaijani gas to Turkey and EU", - Sarukhanyan underlined.
"I want to avoid accusations of Russophilism but our principle partner, RF, ensures our energy and military safety, and this background is used for shaking one of these columns", - the expert said.