- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Swindler arrested in Tbilisi after deceiving five hundred people2011-03-21 19:14
The officers of the Investigative Service at the Ministry of Finance arrested Director of Tskaro LLC Nanuli Vasadze in Tbilisi, who is accused of having deceived five hundred people, Novosti-Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The press service of the investigative group reports that about five hundred people invested 55 laris in Tskaro company. The company promised to increase this amount in some time; however, the investors received no revenue and lost the money invested.
An investigation is carried out according to Article 180 of the Georgian Criminal Code - "swindle". It is stated that in 2008, Vasadze was also trialed for similar actions; however, she was put on probation. Now she is facing a sentence of 6-9 years of imprisonment.