- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kobalia: Trump to breathe life into Georgia2011-03-23 12:20
Minister of Economy and Sustained Development of Georgia Vera Kobalia is sure that the contribution of a well-known American businessman Donald Trump in the country's economy will significantly revive the real estate sector of the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business Georgia, Kobalia made this statement during her speech in parliament in the context of a government week. In the opinion of the minister of economy, the branch development will be greatly encouraged by the construction of hotels in Kobuleti and Anaklia.
Let us remind you that an agreement was signed in New York that a well-known American businessman Donald Trump will sponsor the construction of two skyscrapers in Georgia.
The ceremony of signing was attended by Georgian President Mikhail Saakashvili who was on a visit in the USA. It is reported that one tower will be built in the Rose Revolution Square in Tbilisi and the second one in the Black Sea resort of Batumi. Besides, the realization of these projects won't start before 2013. The total amount of Trump's investments will be about 250 million dollars.