- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
UN hotline to become available in Georgia-Abkhazia conflict zone2011-03-23 13:52
UN office in Tbilisi has stated the intention to set up a hotline for discussing urgent matters in the zone of the Georgian-Abkhaz conflict, - Novosti Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The hotline will operate in order to prevent possible incidents.
"Participants of the meeting agreed that the hotline should be immediately activated so as to avoid any misunderstanding that can lead to a threat or application of force", - goes the UN's statement.
UN also tries to attain the resumption of the bus connection between the two sides of the Ingur boundary river.
"We again raised the issue on resuming regular bus connection via the Inguri bridge (connecting Zugdidi and Gal regions) that was under the UN's aegis until summer 2008. An agreement was achieved that the issue will be reported to relevant authorities for consideration", - goes the statement of the UN's office in Tbilisi.