- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty urged OSCE to open its representative office in South Ossetia2008-12-26 17:43
In his today's address to South Ossetian people Eduard Kokoyty stated that OSCE must open its representative office, but not use services of intermediate countries, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I offer OSCE, if this international organization is interested in the future of peoples resident in the Caucasus and human rights, to make a decision on opening its representative office in our republic without any other sovereign countries as intermediates ", Kokoyty underlined.
South Ossetian leader again urged Georgian administration to sign agreement on non-admission of force. "I offer Georgian administration to enter in a non-aggression pact with South Ossetia as a sovereign state, and it will be a considerable contribution in establishment of common security mechanism in the Caucasus," he said.
Kokoyty urged Georgian administration "to base not on myths but on political reality, make a courageous and the only correct decision - to follow the example of the Russian Federation and recognize South Ossetia".
Kokoyty is sure that South Ossetia will establish good and mutually beneficial relations with many countries. "That is the question of time, and we are patient people. We are for establishment and development of foreign relations in all economic and social spheres, health care, culture, sport, tourism, children's and youth organizations", he added.