- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia establishes diplomatic relations with Rwanda2011-03-24 13:27
Georgia has established diplomatic relations with Rwanda, - News Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The signing of documents on establishment of diplomatic relations was held in New York in Georgia's permanent representative office to the UN. Georgia's UN Envoy Alexander Lomaya signed the communiqué on behalf of Georgia with Eugène-Richard Gasan, Rwanda's permanent representative to UN, as his counterpart.
"Georgia will enhance bilateral relations with Rwanda under fundamental norms of international law, i.e. compliance with principles of territorial integrity, inviolability of borders, non-interference into internal affairs of each country and sovereign equality of rights", - the statement of the Georgian ministry of foreign affairs goes.
It is believed that Tbilisi actively enters into diplomatic relations with countries from Africa, Latin America and Oceania in an attempt to hinder recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.