- WAR GAMES: Colorado Braces for largest since World War 2 2015-05-23 23:49
- The Message From Scotland: Autism Up In Schools 13.6 Times In 16 Years And Accelerating 2015-05-23 23:27
- The Clintons and the Sultan of Brunei Have a History 2015-05-23 02:58
- Gyrocopter Pilot Faces Nearly Decade in Prison for Flight Against Money in Politics 2015-05-23 02:27
- Indiana Cops Arrest Man for Asking for Their Badge Number 2015-05-23 02:21
- TTIP Trap: US Bullied Europe into Dropping Ban on Carcinogenic Pesticides 2015-05-23 02:17
- Cops Who Maimed Infant With Grenade Blame Baby for 'Criminal Conduct' 2015-05-23 02:10
Georgia establishes diplomatic relations with Rwanda2011-03-24 13:27
Georgia has established diplomatic relations with Rwanda, - News Georgia reports.
The signing of documents on establishment of diplomatic relations was held in New York in Georgia's permanent representative office to the UN. Georgia's UN Envoy Alexander Lomaya signed the communiqué on behalf of Georgia with Eugène-Richard Gasan, Rwanda's permanent representative to UN, as his counterpart.
"Georgia will enhance bilateral relations with Rwanda under fundamental norms of international law, i.e. compliance with principles of territorial integrity, inviolability of borders, non-interference into internal affairs of each country and sovereign equality of rights", - the statement of the Georgian ministry of foreign affairs goes.
It is believed that Tbilisi actively enters into diplomatic relations with countries from Africa, Latin America and Oceania in an attempt to hinder recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.