- PACE President arrives to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:42
- Ivanishvili urges Georgians living abroad to return to Georgia 2013-05-28 13:04
- Days of Georgian Diaspora 2013 in Tbilisi 2013-05-28 12:36
- Georgian FM: Russia violates the basic principles of international law 2013-05-28 12:02
- Azerbaijan is developing in all areas - PACE President 2013-05-27 14:06
- Festival of Azerbaijani culture took place in Georgia 2013-05-27 13:23
- The court of appeal has left Vano Merabishvili in detention 2013-05-27 12:52
Georgia establishes diplomatic relations with Rwanda2011-03-24 13:27
Georgia has established diplomatic relations with Rwanda, - News Georgia reports.
The signing of documents on establishment of diplomatic relations was held in New York in Georgia's permanent representative office to the UN. Georgia's UN Envoy Alexander Lomaya signed the communiqué on behalf of Georgia with Eugène-Richard Gasan, Rwanda's permanent representative to UN, as his counterpart.
"Georgia will enhance bilateral relations with Rwanda under fundamental norms of international law, i.e. compliance with principles of territorial integrity, inviolability of borders, non-interference into internal affairs of each country and sovereign equality of rights", - the statement of the Georgian ministry of foreign affairs goes.
It is believed that Tbilisi actively enters into diplomatic relations with countries from Africa, Latin America and Oceania in an attempt to hinder recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.