- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian churchkhela to be exported for the first time2011-03-24 16:19
Georgian churchkhela (traditional eastern sweet thing - sudzhuk with walnuts) has been exported for the first time. This was reported by Business Georgia with reference to radio Kommersant. The first consignment of the product was exported to Greece.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As the journalists were told by the founder of the Doctor George churchkhela-producing company Maya Jajanashvili, besides this sweet and delicious product, Doctor George produces seasonings and Shoco Nauri exotic tea.
Let us remind you that in January, the presentation of three churchkhels 2011 centimeters long was held in Tbilisi. National dainty of the record length was cooked by a resident of the village of Gurgula Simon Gogitelashvili. His creations became candidates to Guinness World Records.