- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Minister Subeliani to be held criminally liable2011-03-24 18:07
Civil Movement of Refugees is one of the Georgian non-government organizations demanding that Minister for Refugees and Resettlement Koba Subeliani be held criminally liable. This was reported by Novosti Georgia. Today, Civil Movement of Refugees, the Conservative Party and the People's Party in front of the building of the legislative body in the center of Tbilisi held a protest action, calling on relevant structures to open a criminal case against the head of the Ministry for Refugees and Resettlement.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to one of the movement leaders Irakly Tsikolia, the organization many times raised the issue of Subeliani's responsibility. "We are talking about the unjust and illegal actions of the administration in respect of the forcibly displaced persons", - Tsikolia explained. According to member of the Conservative Party Lasha Chkhartishvili, "the means that were allocated for refugees have been wasted, and Subeliani is to be blamed for that".
Let us remind you that some time earlier today, at the debates in the Georgian parliament, oppositional minority suggested that Subeliani should resign.