- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bakradze failed to support Kvezerelii because of broken equipment2011-03-25 13:43
Speaker of the Georgian parliament David Bakradze reported that he was unable to vote against the expression of mistrust in Minister of Agriculture Bakur Kvezereli because of the broken equipment.
As reported by Novosti-Georgia, the chairman of parliament made a special statement on the matter and asked to add his vote to those opposed to expressing mistrust in Kvezereli.
Let us remind you that the majority of delegates of the Georgian parliament did not support the initiative of the oppositional minority on the resignation of Minister of Agriculture Bakur Kvezereli.
According to the regulations, the initiative on the expediency of Kvezereli's resignation was to be put to the vote. However, the issue was supported only by 10 deputies; 70 parliamentarians spoke out against the initiative (considering David Bakradze's opinion - 71); consequently, the issue of the minister's resignation won't be put on the vote.
It is reported that next time, the opposition will be able to make an attempt to express mistrust in Bakur Kvezereli only in three months.