- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Israeli tourists to come to Adzharia2011-03-28 13:18
Tourists from Israel arrive in Adzharia today. This was reported by Business Georgia with reference to Deputy Head of the State Tourism Department of Adzharia Vazhi Diasamidze. According to him, the group consists of 16 people, the tour being organized by Ashet Tour company. A group of Israeli tourists will stay in Adzharia for two days and then go to Svaneti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of their stay, tourists will see the sights of Adzharia and climb the mountains. "According to an agreement between the Tourism Department of Adzharia and Ashet Tour, the company will locate the information on the tourist potential of Adzharia in magazines and newspapers issued in Israel", - Diasamidze underlined.
There will be direct flights between Batumi and Tel-Aviv since this July. The flights will be realized by Airzena air company. In 2010, Adzharia was visited by 1 thousand Israeli tourists. This year, Adzharia is expecting as much as 5 thousand Israeli guests.