- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Social poll: Georgia’s gravest problem – unemployment2011-03-28 16:15
One of the gravest Georgian problems is unemployment and, unfortunately, the government is incapable to cope with it presently. That's the data of a recent social poll conducted by Kviris Palitra weekly periodical. 503 readers of this magazine assessed the problems that the current government is incapable of solving according to an eight-point system. The greatest number of points - 7,3 was given to the unemployment problem, and 59 percent of respondents assigned the highest point to it.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to respondents, the top three problems uncontrolled by the authorities also include general social problems - 6,42 points and settling relations with Russia - 5,67 points.
Also, in the opinion of the poll participants, the authorities do not cope with the violation of human rights in Georgia - 5,15 points, political crisis - 3,41 points, corruption - 3,22 points and traditions maintenance - 3,16 points.
Criminal control got the least number of points - only 1,69 points.