- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azerbaijan threatening to crash planes heading for Nagorny Karabakh2011-03-28 18:56
Armenia and Azerbaijan are quarreling because of the opening of an airport in Stepanakart, - Armenian and Azerbaijani media report.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One of these days, head of the Azerbaijani civil aviation organization Arif Mamedov stated that official Baku will take all possible measures to prevent flights along the Yerevan-Stepanakart route. According to him, Azerbaijani party is ready to destroy civil airplanes physically.
Azerbaijan's statement was negatively taken by co-chairmen of OSCE Minsk group that called on the parties to control themselves in this matter and not to use weapon against civil planes.
In response, Yerevan declared that it would close the air corridor above the country for Azerbaijani aviation in case Baku prevents the Yerevan-Stapanakart air connection.
However, in this case Azerbaijani aviators are ready to fly through Iran and Turkey.