- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Border training held in Kodorskoye Gorge2011-03-28 19:48
Two-day military training for Russian and local border services has been held near Kodorskoye Gorge. As reported by Novosti Georgia with reference to local media, the training scenario implied the elimination of a subversive and reconnaissance group that had planned to blow up Olympic facilities in the Russian territory.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The training involved the forces of Russian FSS Border Administration in Abkhazia, the Seventh Military Base, Abkhaz Special Center and a border detachment, as well as the officers of security agencies - 278 people from manpower, 22 items of armor, 25 items of automotive equipment and modern mobile complexes.
According to First Deputy Head of the FSS Border Administration of Russia Dmitry Korolev, the main purpose of the training was the usage of new information technologies encouraging the work on discovering border trespassers.
Let us remind you that Kodorskoye Gorge lapsed under Russian troops' control after the Russian-Georgian conflict in August 2008.