- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kobalia: India’s businessmen will have no problems in Georgia2011-03-29 12:29
Georgian minister of economy states that the country's authorities are ready to provide support to Indian businessmen who will invest into the country's economy.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As Business Georgia reports, Kobalia made this statement at the opening ceremony of the Georgian-Indian business forum that began in the capital of Georgia recently.
"One thing I can definitely promise is that Georgian authorities will support Indian businesses coming to Georgia. I am certain that your businessmen will have no problems here", - head of the economy ministry emphasized reminding that Indian investments have already helped to create a number of large companies in the country.
"Georgia and India are the countries that despite the global economic crisis have retained economic growth rates, and this is very important", - Kobalia added.
It will be remembered that on March 28 a business forum attended by entrepreneurs from Georgia and India opened its doors in Tbilisi.
The event was organized by the National Investment Agency of Georgia, India's embassy to Georgia and Armenia and the Association of Georgian Employers.
As reported, Indian specialists in agriculture, tourism, health care, construction and other business spheres will come to Georgia.