- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Chalabashvili: Georgia is a mouse that must sit still2011-03-29 13:30
Temur Chalabashvili, a well-known Georgian poet stated that his country should not interfere in Russian-US relations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let America and Russia sort out relationships on their own. When two giants fight, a mouse must sit still. Georgia is that very mouse now" - Chalabashvili said in an interview with Georgia and World weekly.
According to him, now Georgia holds a pro-American stand. "Presently we are playing along with America, but nobody knows what Russia and America agree on. Who will believe that such states will quarrel over us? This means a world war then", - the Georgian poet remarked.
"All these catastrophes and floods around are punishment for our sins. It is clear that globalization is inevitable, but it is a disaster for our small nation", - he added.
It will be remembered that according to previous assumptions Russian-American "reset" will cause Georgia "a collateral damage": for the purpose of improving relations with Moscow Washington will weaken support provided to Tbilisi.