- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian banking sector to face big changes2011-03-29 20:37
Big changes are in store for the Georgian banking sector. There can be a number of mergers and acquisitions. As reported by Business Georgia, such suppositions have been voiced today by President of Association of Georgian Banks Zurab Gvasalia. However, Gvasalia did not name any bank and refused to make further comments. Besides, the talks about Arabian countries being interested in the Georgian banks are also denied by Gvasalia. He says all the decisions on the matter will be announced in the nearest time.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Neither does National Bank confirm the foreign bank's entrance in the Georgian market, though it does not deny the information.
In the opinion of a number of experts, Arabian investments are incapable of changing the situation in the Georgian banking sector.