- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili doesn’t intend to leave his position early2008-12-29 13:22
At the meeting of the government, devoted to social and economic development of the country, he reminded that his presidential term expires in early 2013.
The President underlined that in his second and last term «will continue implementing large-scale programmes for social and economic development, will realise the strategy of the country's protection from possible aftermaths of the world economic crisis as well as a programme, aimed at further economic growth », ITAR-TASS quotes.
Let us remind that on December 26th Saakashvili initiated partial delegation of his powers to the Parliament. At present moment the project of amendments is available to parliamentary management only, RosBalt informs.