- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
German Ambassador went to West Georgia2011-03-30 16:46
Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of Germany to Georgia Orwtin Hennig is visiting the regions of Samegrelo, Zemo Svaneti and Guria of West Georgia these days. As reported by Novosti-Georgia, the ambassador is going to meet representatives of local authorities and examine the Inguri hydroelectric station today in Zugdidi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On Thursday, the German guest will visit the village of Darcheli where he will get acquainted with a number of the projects of Embassy. Further, it is planned to visit the Black Sea resort of Anaklia, the "German House" in Zugdidi, the port of Poti and examine the free industrial zone of Poti.
On April 1, German Ambassador will hold meetings in the region of Guria. He is expected to take part in the official opening of the German HeidelbergCement terminal in Supsa. This company is the major German investor in Georgia; it has invested about 350 million Euros in the current project.