- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vephvadze: Georgian government is inadequate2011-03-30 17:46
Georgian parliamentary opposition doubts the adequacy of the Georgian government. As reported by GHN, the oppositionists are calling on the Georgian Cabinet to resign. The initiative was voiced today by Vice Speaker of Parliament, representative of the Christian Democrats fraction Levan Bephvadze at the debates in parliament. "It's a pity that the ministers and the majority inadequately took the great number of problems and topics mentioned. A clear example of that is the terminology used by representatives of the majority within two weeks", - Vephvadze said.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He thinks that when there is an objective situation, objective opinion and assessment, there must always be a counter argument. "But when counter arguments are insulting, it means that the second party's position is very weak", - the oppositionist said.
Let us remind you that the parliamentary opposition many times called to resignation of certain ministers and the entire Georgian Cabinet.