- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
BLACKSEAFOR Naval Group military training to start in early April2011-03-30 20:02
The ships of the BLACKSEAFOR Naval Cooperation Task Group will enter the ports of Novorossijsk and Sevastopol in the context of the coming military training in early April. As reported by GHN with reference to the Black Sea Directorate information group, spring training will start in the first decade of April in the Turkish Istanbul. It implies the participation of the crews of combat ships from Bulgaria, Georgia, Russia, Romania, Turkey and Ukraine.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The BLACKSEAFOR Black Sea Naval Cooperation Task Group was set up in 2001. The international association comprises one warship from each of the six Black Sea states.
The task of the group is the realization of joint military search-and-rescue training, anti-mine and humanitarian operations and environment protection operations.