- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gambia supported Georgia’s sovereignty2011-03-31 15:09
Gambia spoke out in support of Georgia's independence. As reported by GHN with reference to Georgian MFA, political consultations between two countries were held in this African country. Georgian delegation in Gambia was headed by Deputy Head of the Georgian MFA David Dzhalagania. The meeting was dedicated to the issues of bilateral and multilateral cooperation, the work plan in the context of a number of international organizations. Besides, there was signed an act on cooperation between the two countries' foreign policy administrations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
During the meeting, Gambia expressed support to Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity, goes MFA's statement.
Let us remind you that the diplomatic relationship with Gambia was established by Georgia in April 2010.