- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
High fashion week is held in Tbilisi2011-04-01 12:49
The fourth high fashion week, Georgian Fashion Week, has been opened recently in Tbilisi at the State Academic Theatre named after Shota Rustaveli. As reported by Novosti Georgia, Georgian and foreign designers and stylists also take part in the show. For instance, such famous designers as Nur from Armenia, Fahria Halapova from Azerbaijan and Marco Corso from Italy will present their works during the show. Famous haut couture critics have also arrived in Tbilisi to take part in the fashion week.
A one-day festival of short films about fashion named "А Shaded View on Fashion Film" will be held in the context of the Fashion Week; it will be presented by Diane Pernet. Exhibitions and master-classes will also be organized.
Let us remind you that the first Georgian Fashion Week was held in Tbilisi in March 2010.