- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia obtained USD 602 mln2008-12-29 15:40
Donor's aid for Georgia counts USD 602 mln, Regnum informs, said Nika Gilauri, the Georgian Minister of Finance, at the governmental meeting. He underlined that in nearest 2-3 months the country will obtain USD 370 mln more.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Minister, these sums have already been allocated and will arrive soon.
He also pointed out that USD 1.7 billion will be allocated in future.
These sums will be transferring in nearest 2-3 years, Gilauri stated.
In this way Georgia will obtain USD 4.5 bln of donor's aid in 3 years; USD 2.5 mln of them are credits.
According to the Minister, from GEL 40 mln to 120 mln will be allocated for projects of roads and infrastructure development, about GEL 100 mln - for agricultural projects, approximately GEL 20 mln will be appropriated to certain villages to implement their specific projects.