- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Work on partnership treaty between Georgia and the USA is practically finished2008-12-29 15:43
The text of strategic partnership treaty between Georgia and the USA is practically agreed, stated Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, ITAR-TASS reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"When the last details of the document, all dots and commas will be agreed, the Charter will be published", he said. According to Vashadze, it "will be a historic document for Georgia".
"By the way, our American partners conscientiously chose the transitional period - from previous to new US administration, - the Minister pointed out. - They explained that the country policy towards Georgia will not change irrespective of the winner party - the Republican or Democratic ".
Lithuanian Foreign Minister, Vigaudas Ushatskas, in his turn, stated that signing the Charter id "very important for Georgia" . According to the diplomat, Lithuania signed similar document 10 years ago, and it helped the country to integrate in European Atlantic structures. In his view, signing such a document with such a power as the USA, is very important for Georgia, as it is an important political signal for all the states of the world and guarantee of the stable development for the small country.