- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Asian Bank of Development to extend 500-million-dollar credit to Georgia2011-04-01 18:51
Georgia is going to get a 500-million-dollar credit from Asian Bank of Development. This was reported by Business Georgia with reference to Deputy Minister of Finance Rusudan Kemularia. Today she familiarized members of a specialized committee of the Georgian parliament with a credit agreement submitted for ratification.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the document, the credit extended until 2019 will be used for rehabilitation of the water-supply and sewerage system in six Georgian cities: Marneuli, Zugdidi, Kutaisi, Poti, Anaklia and Metia.
Kemularia also added that the reconstruction works will mean new workplaces in the mentioned regions.