- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Labourites against spending state money on deputies’ funerals2011-04-01 19:31
Georgian Labourites are opposed to the state budget changes implying costs for the deputies' funerals. As was reminded by Novosti Georgia, Georgian parliament introduced a new item in the law "On budget" at the end of last December. It was initiated by First Vice Speaker of Parliament Mikhail Machavariani.
"Deputies of the Georgian parliament have grown so tired of their concern about the people and the country that they made amendments to the law saying that the deputies' funerals should be paid for by the state and the people", - Executive Secretary of the Labour Party Paata Jibladze stated today at a press-conference. "It looks like the deputies decided not to leave us alone even after their death", - he added.
He underlined that his party will support "the arrangement of a collective political cemetery for deputies and then the whole country will have a rest, as well as the deputies".