- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi May Bring Another Suit to Moscow2011-04-04 16:21
Tbilisi can address the International court to bring another suit to Moscow. According to "GHN", such a possibility has been declared today by Nino Kalandadze, the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, during a traditional weekly briefing. "The International Court has already made its decision, and in this phase Georgia's suit will not be considered, but this decision does not hamper our activity. Due to the support of a mediator our negotiations with Russia are in constant progress, and this process is going on. We hope that our diplomatic attempts will bring some results sooner or later. Otherwise, naturally, the Georgian part does not exclude the possibility of turning to the international court again ", said the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the same time, in her words, some European judges made their statements in support of the Georgian part.
Let us remind you that last week the decision of the International Court of Hague running that the consideration of Georgia's suit to Russia is not in the scope of its activity was published.