- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
China Thinking over Investments in Georgia2011-04-04 17:28
Chinese businessmen spoke about the possibility of large investments in Georgia. "Business Georgia" informs about it referring to the Deputy Minister of Economics and Stable Development of Georgia Archip Kekelia. At the moment the Georgian official is on a visit in China. According to him, during his meeting with Chinese businessmen they spoke of the possibility of direct flights to Beijing, the growth of Georgian wine export, co-operation in the area of power engineering, agriculture, pharmaceutics, transport.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Chinese government approved a new five-year plan of economic development implying the investment of a thrillion and a half of dollars in the national economy and of several hundreds of billions abroad. A big share goes to some African countries. We are trying to attract part of their investments to Georgia, the more so that our country has all the conditions to make Chinese business feel well. If everything goes as we are planning, several hundreds of millions of dollars will be invested in Georgia", noted Kekelia.
To continue discussing the issues of co-operation with China, a Chinese delegation is planning to visit Tbilisi next week.