- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia will be Discussed During the Spring Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe2011-04-04 18:30
During the Spring Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) which will take place in Strasbourg from 11 to 15 April 2011 Georgia's compliance with its obligations as a member of the Council of Europe is planned to be discussed among other subjects. According to "Georgia News" with reference to the Tbilisi Representative Office of the CE, the discussion is planned to take place on 12 April.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In addition, the debates concerning the religious aspect of the intercultural dialogue will be one of the key points of the Spring Session. Romania's Patriarch Daniil, Chairman of the Pontificum Council for Inter-Religion Dialogue of Vatican Cardinal Jean-Louis Toran, President of the Turkey State Religion Board, Professor Mehmet Görmez, Russia's Chief Rabbi Berl Lazar and others are expected to make public speeches on this question on 12 April.
Federico Major Zaragoza, Chairman of the International Commission Against Death Penalty will speak on death penalty in member countries and observer countries.
Several other topical issues are planned to be discussed, too.