- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
HSBC Bank Armenia Is the Best Again2011-04-04 20:07
For the third time the CJSC HSBC Bank Armenia was recognized the best bank in Armenia and HSBC in the region in the category "The Best Bank of the World's Developing Markets in Asia". According to "Business Georgia" with reference to Armenian media, the best bank was chosen by the experts of Global Finance, international business magazine.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Press Service of the Bank, the current winners were chosen by the parameters of assets growth, profitability, availability of a long-term strategy, client service, pricing competitiveness. "We occupy a high position in the market and we are faithful to Armenia and to our clients, and we are also glad that such a well-known organization as Global Finance appreciated this". We are very glad to get this prize now as this year the Bank is going to celebrate its 15th anniversary", - the Press Service of the Bank quotes Astrid Clifford, General Executive Manager of HSBC Bank Armenia.
Among the experts choosing the best bank in the developing markets there are editors of profile magazines, financial analysts and consultants.