- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mandzhgaladze: Hague Court considered Georgia’s main argument2011-04-05 16:45
The most important decision of The Hague Court is that it took into account Georgia's main argument. As was reported by GHN, this statement was made today by Press Speaker of the Georgian president Manana Mandzhgaladze at a briefing before the journalists. "It was legally confirmed that the Russian party is a party to the conflict, not a third party, which has been stated by Russia within the years", - the press speaker underlined.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"As is known, it was the "ethnic cleansing" that became the subject of litigation with Georgia for many years; the main point on the part of the international law is that our demand was ultimately legitimized: Russian Federation is a party to the conflict with Georgia", - Mandzhgaladze said.
Let us remind you that last week, the UN International Court in The Hague admitted that the examination of Georgia's claim against Russia does not fall within its competence.