- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian oppositional resource almost exhausted, expert believes2011-04-05 17:53
Neither radical, nor constructive opposition will achieve its purpose in a fight against the authorities. As was reported by GHN, this opinion is shared by expert of the Center of Geopolitical Research Gia Volsky.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Neither the radical, nor the constructive opposition will achieve any result if representatives of the international community are not involved in the process. The situation needs an open word "indignation", - Volsky asserts. In his opinion, it's enough for the international community to express indignation about the situation in Georgia to open the way for its settlement.
"I believe the internal resource of both the radical and constructive opposition is actually exhausted", - Volsky underlined in his talk to Radio Svoboda journalists. To the expert's mind, one of the opposition's demands should be as close as possible to the demand of the political Group of Eight on the change of the electoral environment in Georgia.