- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
“Justice is coming!” oppositional campaign to start in Georgia2011-04-05 19:36
The new oppositional campaign called "Justice is coming!" will soon start in Georgia. As was reported by Novosti Georgia, the action is initiated by oppositional association Representative People's Assembly. Let us remind you that the presentation of the new movement "Justice is coming!" was recently held in Tbilisi. "The purpose of the new movement is to define the scale and describe the illegality of the Georgian authorities' actions", - goes the statement of the People's Assembly.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The new political power will be headed by member of the People's Assembly Shalva Ogbaidze. He has already appealed to all the Georgian citizens calling to provide information on the facts of corruption and other illegal actions on the part of officials. There is also a hotline in place for the people to report any unlawful actions of the corrupt officials. At the same time, the Ara youth movement started a "campaign on revealing certain officials".
Representative People's Assembly was established in spring 2010, while at the end of September, members of the initiative group declared that they were starting a fight with the current authorities.