- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Restoration of relations between Russia and Georgia depends on Tbilisi2008-12-30 10:08
Restoration of relations between Russia and Georgia depends on Tbilisi, said Andrey Denisov, the First Deputy of the Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs, at yesterday's press conference in Moscow, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgian side was the initiator of diplomatic relations rupture, and that is why it should decide whether the relations will be restored, and if will - when", Denisov said.
Let us remind that Georgia severed diplomatic relations with Moscow when Russia recognized South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
Georgian side demands cancellation of the recognitions as a requisite for restoration of diplomatic relations with Moscow.
"These are objective restraints and we cannot lift them. It depends ", the diplomat said.
"In any case, this question is not for us", he added.