- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian facilities’ activity in I quarter 2011 to be examined2011-04-06 16:53
Georgian statistic scientists start examining the activity of the facilities of the non-financial corporations sector in I quarter 2011. This was reported to Business Georgia with reference to the materials of the Business Statistics Directorate at the National Statistic Service of Georgia. As underlined in Gruzstate, all major enterprises operating in Georgia are subject to examination. Medium and small enterprises are subject to examination on a selective basis - in all, about 8 thousand 800 enterprises.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of examination, Gruzstat is expecting to get economic figures reflecting the business sector's activity in the country for I quarter 2011.
The examination of enterprises will last within a month. The results of the investigation will be revealed on 6 June 2011.