- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Head of Tourism Department of Adzharia relieved from office2011-04-06 19:20
Head of the Tourism and Resort Department of Adzharia Bachuki Chkheidze has been relieved from office. This has been reported by Novosti Georgia with reference to the First Channel of the Public Georgian television. The decision on Chkheidze's dismissal was taken according to the decision of the Adzharian government.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The journalists assert that Chkheidze was relieved from office because of his uncoordinated work. The official website of the Adzharian government provides no information on Chkheidze's dismissal so far.
Let us remind you that the official was appointed to the post of the head of the Tourism and Resort Department of Adzharia a short time ago - in January 2011.