- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia still waiting for Moscow’s answer on “terrorist attacks in Kutaisi”2011-04-07 18:27
Georgia is waiting for Russia's answer to an offer of cooperation in investigating the case of terrorist attacks prepared by Georgia. This was reported today by Novosti Georgia, which is citing the statement of the Georgian MFA disseminated today. The statement is the answer to the commentary of Russian MFA's official representative Alexander Lukashevitch on the matter. "We've offered the Russian party and we offer again cooperation in the fight against terrorism but we've got no answer so far", - goes the statement of the Georgian MFA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind you that while commenting recently on the detention of a group of people in Georgia accused of arranging terrorist attacks in Kutaisi, spokesman of the Russian foreign policy administration Lukashevitch called the case a "staging" and said that "Russian MFA was not at all surprised at the "Georgian special services' show" that could not do without accusations addressed at Moscow". "Judging by the information in the press, even the Georgian society has provided an assessment to the "event", having called it another piece of farce and comedy of absurd played by the Georgian authorities, including with the purpose of distracting the Georgians' attention from real domestic problems", - goes Lukashevitch's statement.
Let us remind you that on March 31, Georgian MIA reported prevention of the terrorist acts planned in Kutaisi. Three people were detained: two executors and an accomplice and a large amount of explosives was confiscated. According to the investigation, the explosions had been ordered by officer of FSS of RF Alexey Ushakov who is an authorized operative at the Border Department of the village of Nabakovi in Abkhazia.