- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hindus interested in East Georgia farmland2011-04-07 18:53
Citizens of India have stated their interest in acquiring farmland in the territory of East Georgia. As was reported by Business Georgia, the interest is attributed to the opportunity of further cultivation of cereals and vine crops there.
According to head of Privatservice company Vazhi Tsitskiridze, India has stated a demand for farmlands in East Georgia not so long ago. He added that the Hindus buy land both from local residents and the state.